NorthValeHigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. QuYCHfP
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

recent topics
Latest topics
» I can see it in your eyes..It's not something that you like to stand alone in the dark..You like when you take me in your arms and hold me close tonight..I won't leave you..
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. EmptyПет Юли 15, 2016 3:06 pm by derek

» Търся си другарче за РП
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. EmptyНед Фев 28, 2016 10:15 pm by Katherine Night

»  Търся си другарче за ГИФ-рп
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. EmptyСъб Фев 27, 2016 12:04 am by Charlotte.

» Nathaniel Morgan / NON-GREEKS/ Free
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. EmptyПет Фев 26, 2016 8:17 pm by alexandra eastwood-

» Liana Ziegler / Kappa Gamma PSI - Leader/ FC: Kaya Scodelario / Free
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. EmptyПет Фев 26, 2016 8:16 pm by alexandra eastwood-

» Dean Eastwood/Delta Omega Epsilon leader/ Free
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. EmptyПет Фев 26, 2016 8:13 pm by alexandra eastwood-

» you need no hero, I need no saving |vivian and kyle|
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. EmptyПет Фев 26, 2016 7:40 pm by vivian night;

» i know what you did last summer [SPAM]
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. EmptyПет Фев 26, 2016 1:35 pm by Katherine Night

» in my dark times.. taking it back to these streets {katherine and kyle}
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. EmptyПет Фев 26, 2016 12:04 pm by Katherine Night

who is online?
Кой е онлайн?
Онлайн е 1 потребител: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 1 Гост

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 36, на Нед Авг 09, 2020 4:22 am

My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life.

2 posters

Go down

My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. Empty My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life.

Писане by Emily ♠ Съб Фев 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Emily | 19 | KAPPA SIGMA ∞ ΚΣ | Candice Swanepoel |
My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. Tumblr_m4t70dSiXJ1rqnqok_large
Питие.Питие. И още едно питие.
Така горе долу може да се опише ежедневието на Емили. Е не тя не е някоя западнала пияница. По-малката сестричка на директорката е. Но това е обществена тайна и разбира се целия колеж знае. Емили не апелира пред състудентите си с този факт. Може да се каже, че е твърде различна от по-голямата си мила сестричка. По разкрепостена, нехаеща. През 60% от времето си е с някоя свой съквартирант чудейки се как да организират поредния купон с много пиене.
Мода. Шопинг. Много ботици.
Друга страст на Емили е модата. Обича я. Още от малка. Родителите им често са отсъствали. А през повечето време сестра й я е нямало и от там започва любовта на Емили към модата. Винаги се облича по последния писък на модата. Снима се по-часово като модел. Обича да го показва пред-приятелите си. Не че има много такива. Повечето са просто последователи които искат да спечелят добрата й страна за да възползват от това, че тя е по-малката сестра на директорката. Емили никога не измъква "последователите" си от кашите в които сами са се забъркали.
Танци.Купони. Делови срещи с сестра ми?
Освен че ходи по купони и че обича модата, Емили обича и да танцува. Танцува по 5 часа на ден. Главно така поддържа изящната си фигура за която й завиждат много момичета. Друго ежедневие е когато сестра й я поведе на някоя делова среща. За да покаже каква добра студентка на външен вид е по-малката й сестричка. Че кой не би се влюбил в сладко момичето с дълга тъмно руса коса, синьо-сиви очи и ослепителна усмивка. Която е в кокетни костюмчета.
Допълнително:
Пие уискито си чисто.
Често пуши цигари.
Има сравнително добри оценки.
Има куче - лабрадор.
Има няколко татуировки.
Кара черно BMV без капак.
Обича много сестра си.
Emily ♠
Emily ♠
Kappa Sigma
Kappa Sigma

Брой мнения : 33

Върнете се в началото Go down

My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. Empty Re: My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life.

Писане by alexandra eastwood- Съб Фев 06, 2016 7:54 pm

welcome sweetie My mother said "Your a monstar" but then my father looked me in the eyes with lots of love and said to me: Your not a monster your my princess. The monstar is your mother. She ruined my life. 2642419505
alexandra eastwood-
alexandra eastwood-
Kappa Sigma, leader
Kappa Sigma, leader

Брой мнения : 195

https://northvale-highrpg.bulgarianforum.net

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото